Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The clean look





Thought I would check out the clean look entrance. Unfortunately there is not much to say other than it looks very clean. Sorry.



We still have blue posts although the maroon roof adds colour. I do love the wave fence. Quite lovely. Sort of makes the entrance smile.



This entrance definitely has the clean look. It has unusual dimensions, the gate being higher than the fence and the roof that won't keep off rain or sun. The touch of colour on the post box and the hand rail at the front door is nice.



This is freshly painted and clean looking. Very pleasant.



I have added this entrance into the clean category. It is new, it is clean looking and not run of the mill. The pink flowers starting to come up from the back left hand side hopefully will change its look over the years. I get to drive past it every couple of weeks, if not more often and I enjoy doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment