Monday, November 5, 2012

Steel arches with jasmine





This is a sweet entrance. The house is modern, the walk up to the front door is relaxed and the arch, I think, adds a touch of elegance.



I have been watching this arch for some years. The white roses did not do all that well. The jasmine is doing really well. I will keep my eye on it. I am hoping it will become a joy as each year progresses.



It does amaze me why some arches and entrances have all or most of the growth on one side. You can see on the left hand side the plant growing out of the ground. We can't see the right hand side. If the plant is only growing from one side, the newer and bushier growth will always be on the tips. Still the plant fills the air with sweet scent and is therefore lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment